Expertise from a variety of different perspectives is important on a project as broadly applicable as units. Therefore we appreciate the following experts that have agreed to be part of the projects advisory board.
- Dr. Simon Cox - Research Scientist CSIRO, Australia and Environmental Informatician
- Dr. Jeremy Frey - Professor of Physical Chemistry, University of Southampton, UK and Chemical Informatician
- Dr. John Rumble - Editor, CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics and former Director of the NIST Standard Reference Data Program
- Dr. Gary Berg-Cross - Cognitive Psychologist and Knowledge Representation expert
- Dr. Anthony (Tony) Williams - Cheminformatician and Scientist at the EPA NCCT and original developer of ChemSpider
- Dr. Barend Mons - Head of the FAIR and Global Open (GO) FAIR initiatives